Wednesday, January 9, 2013

[milis tarki] Looking for Position as Personal Assistant or Secretary

 


Dear Mba Moderator,
 
Please kindly publish information below. Thank you    
 
Im Lina graduated from Tarakanita Secretarial Academy 2003, Single and
right now Im working in the law firm for almost 6 years. I am planning
to find the new job in the purpose to embark my carrier, experience
and also increase the financial achievement.

I am willing to do travel and learn new job assignments is can be a challenge for me. 

I would please to provide my CV and arrange for an interview. Do
not hesitate to contact my via email and mobile (085880286377).
 
Thank you and best regards,
 
 
Lina
00-03     

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: