Wednesday, December 5, 2012

[milis tarki] Vacancy : Secretary to Owner

 

Dear All,

The owner of PT Anup Enterprises is looking for a secretary. If you are interested to apply for the position, please send your application by email.

For further information about the company, you may check on its website.

PT Anup Enterprises
Jl. Angkur No. 30
Daerah Kampung Ambon
Kelurahan Kayu Putih
Jakarta 13210
email: jakarta@anupgroup.com
www.anupgroup.com

I met the owner and his wife during dinner last saturday night as they were also invited. I promised him that I'll help him post his vacancy ad in this yahoogroup as my secretaries' network is limited to my age group.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,
Indahwati
Aksek/LPK Tarakanita
1990-1993

UI extension
1996-1999

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: