Thursday, January 2, 2014

Re: [milis tarki] Secretary to President Director 8-12 mio

 

Wah mbak Vidha, this should be addressed to (Please send your cv to fitrimeilianti@coldwellbanker.co.id.)

:D

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the XL network.
From: Vidhayanti S
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2014 11:30 AM
To: aksek_tarakanita@yahoogroups.com
Reply To: Vidhayanti S
Subject: Re: [milis tarki] Secretary to President Director 8-12 mio

 

Jakarta, 1 January 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

I put noticed with a great interest to your mail in Tarakanita Group Mailing List received Sunday, 29 December 2013 regarding the position available as Secretary to President Director at your established company in Sudirman. Therefore, I would like to apply the position mentioned.

Through this position, I wish to gain as much as experience as possible as I look forward to building a successful career. I am also aware of the opportunities and challenges that your company will offer, that is why I am very much interested and also highly motivated in working for your company. 

I'm 46, graduated from hotel school in Bandung (Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Bandung) and has been experiencing in Secretarial activities for more than 15 years. I feel that I would be able to contribute to your organization based on my prior experience as Financial Planner at Manulife Insurance and Executive Assistant at Be&aR – Benario Selaras, an Event Organizer company.
 
I am able to operate computer MS Office – Windows 2008 programs and internet application.  Most of the time I'm dealing with people of all level and use to work with minimum supervision. I am a hard working person and I enjoy working as a team. I am always open to learn new things and also highly motivated.

If you think my background and experiences meet your requirements, I would be available to schedule for an interview with contact number at 085814903811 and I will be available to join your company as soonest.

Thank you for your kind consideration of my application. Looking forward to hear from you favourably.
 
 
 
Yours Sincerely,

S.S. Vidhayanti (Vidha)

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 10:25 AM, Meiliantiyahoo <meiliantifitri@yahoo.com> wrote:

 
Dear All,

Butuh ASAP Secretary to President Director untuk perusahaan di Sudirman. Please send your cv to fitrimeilianti@coldwellbanker.co.id.

Range Salary : Rp. 8-12 juta

Requirements:
•              Female
•              Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) from Secretary Academy
•              Having minimum 2 years experience in similar position
•             Trustworthy, fast learner, proactive
•              Proficient with computer literacy, minimum Ms. Word, Ms. Excell, and Ms. Powerpoint
•              Good command of English both written and spoken Thank you.

Sent from my iPod Apple

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: