Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG) is one of the world's largest and most celebrated brand communications and consumer contact organization. Our portfolio of strategic services includes media planning and buying, communications planning, performance media, internet and digital communications, as well as multicultural, entertainment, gaming, sports sponsorship, and event marketing and media. With 110 offices in 67 countries, SMG is connected like no other network.
We need a dynamic people who can challenge conventional wisdom, and conceive more innovative solutions for our business in future.
Role: Personal Assistant/Office Manager
Reports To: Managing Director
The PA/Office Manager to assists the Managing Director in executing all secretarial duties and to ensure successful hygiene office environment.
· Provide secretarial service to support Managing Director and Senior Executives
· Managing Administer schedule, meeting and travel arrangements for all Senior Executives
· Organize Office meetings within the department and with external parties.
· Maintain confidential files and materials/information
· Provide hygiene office environment
· Provide the support for Senior Executives including letters and report writing, presentation for pitching.
· Managing Expat Working Permit Paper
· Office Renovation/Pantry Supplies/Stationary
Desired Skills & Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Secretarial / Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good communication skills, including writing with Bahasa and English
- Strong positive attitude, analytical aptitude, creativity, intelligence, organizational skills and a motivated spirit
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Pays high attention to detail
- Has natural leadership ability and skills
- Desire to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Preferably has experience in working overseas
- Able to multi-task & work well under pressure
- Honest, highly disciplined, well-organized, detailed oriented, self-driven, self-confident, and good memory;
- Good in teamwork and ability to work with limited supervision
Interested candidates please email your detailed CV, indicating your last drawn and expected salaries, to Marenna Theresia (Ms) at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|