Mubadala Petroleum Internship Program
for Student with Administration/Secretarial Background
Mubadala Petroleum is a young and ambitious international, upstream oil and gas exploration and production company. We were established as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company in 2012, incorporating and building on the success of Mubadala's Oil & Gas business unit. Please visit http://www.mubadalapetroleum.com/ for further information.
Our internship program is a unique opportunity for you to learn new skills and contribute as we involve you in challenging responsibilities and projects.
Opportunities and Challenges:
· Learn and understand activities in Operations Department
· Learn and grow in a multinational company with diverse environment
· University student majoring in Administration/Secretarial
· Having passion to learn new challenges
· Committed to deliver high quality performance
· Willing to intern for 3 months
· Computer Literate
· English Literate
Mubadala Petroleum Indonesia Office, Pondok Indah Office Tower 2 Suite 801, Kav V-TA, Jl Sultan Iskandar Muda, Kav. V-TA
November 2013 –January 2014
Interested applicant may send (email) detail resume, recent photograph, a copy of identity card, university transcript, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org below, no later than 15 November 2013.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|