Sewells Group is an automotive Dealer Development Agency, specializing in enhancing the performance of motor Dealers. Established in June 1982, Sewells Group provides Dealer Development services to over three thousand eight hundred dealers throughout Australia, India, New Zealand, South Africa, Thailand, China, and throughout the Asia Pacific region.Through our commitment, skills base and strategic insight into the retail automotive industry, we have formed long term and meaningful relationships with Manufacturers and Dealers around the globe.
Sewells Group is continuing its expansion, and is currently looking to employ professionals in Indonesia, who will operate in a client environment, responsible for training and development; business management services; dealer process improvements and dealer performance management.
Non-Technical Trainers(Sales, Service, Product)
- Facilitate skills-building and/or product knowledge training programs for Dealer Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors, and other Dealer team members as deemed necessary
- Assist Academy Manager with conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for Dealer Sales and Service Personnel as needed
- Test and evaluate the results of the training programs and make recommendations for improvement as needed
- Consult with Dealer, Company and Academy Management on training progress, issues, concerns as needed
- Recommend additional training and/or re-training as needed
- Prepare necessary reports
- Support the data management in the Learning Management System
- Provide observation, coaching, and follow-up sessions to Dealership Team as needed to ensure transfer of learning on the job
- Attend Training-the-Trainers sessions as required
- Maintain or improve on current product knowledge and competitor comparisons
- Translate training materials into Bahasa Indonesia as necessary
- University Graduate (equivalent relevant work experience may be considered)
- At least 2 years work experience as a Sales or Service Trainer, preferably in an automotive manufacturer or dealership
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Love for learning; Fast learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Internet savvy
- Willing to travel when required
Currently employed professionals are welcome to apply. Initial interviews will be done after office hours and on weekends.
Send you cv and application letter to email@example.com.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|