Wednesday, February 13, 2013

[milis tarki] Urgent Reply(NEEDED)....

 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melanie Widjaja mwidjaja10@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Urgent Reply(NEEDED)....
To: Ninil Niu niu.banana.ninil@gmail.com>

Dear friends,

please disregard the attached email sent from my melaniewidjaja@yahoo.com by some irresponsible persons that I am stranded in UK and in need of money.  

I actually no longer use this email as it was hacked two years ago.  

thanks to those who are worried about my wellbeing.  I am in Jakarta, and I am doing fine.

cheers,

Melanie 

________________________________

From: Melanie Widjaja melaniawidjaja@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 01:25:59 -0800 (PST)
To: 
ReplyTo: melaniawidjaja@yahoo.com
Subject: Urgent Reply(NEEDED)....

I do hope this gets to you on time. I made a trip to Wales(UK) unannounced on a short holiday and unfortunately my bag was stolen from me with personal effects there during a
robbery incident in the hotel were I lodged. I have to pay for a ticket (which obviously takes time to be worked up by the agency if I have to renew) and also settle my hotel bills. I've
made contact with my bank but I was told it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account from Swansea. I'm asking you to please help me with a loan of (£1,400 Pounds) to sort things out and fly back home. I will refund the money back to you immediately I get back home. Unfortunately, the hotel lines were disconnected and my phones were also stolen from me during the robbery incident The hotel manager who's been so helpful explains Western Union happens to be the best option to get money across to me, so please let me know if you will need my details (full names and location) to make the transfer. And of course I'll refund the money as soon as I return.

I will be so grateful if you can be of any help.

Thanks,
Melanie Widjaja


 

Melanie Widjaja

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: