Tuesday, October 16, 2012

[milis tarki] Lowongan Sekretaris Direksi

 

Dear Mba Dewi,
I was also overwhelmed to see that there are so much interested applicants. I had been abroad and just opened my personal email today. 
I was clearly overlooked the importance of disclosing the nature of my company and accidentally raised suspicions amongst the applicants. 

I am working in Crude Palm Oil plantations and mills company that has branches in many parts of Indonesia and has a few subsidiaries abroad. Our main head office is in North Jakarta. I, however, could not disclose the name of my company just yet because this is not a formal inquiry by the HRD and I don't want to breach the procedure. I was merely looking for my replacement as I planning to resign on January 2013.

I couldn't reply to all the emails inquiring information about my post. So, I would summarize into this:
1. YES, you have to possess excellent English because 2 of the bosses are expatriates
2. There are 5 bosses that you will assist (both work related, and personal)
3. Travel abroad: mostly Colombia, Malaysia, Singapore
Domestic: North Sumatera, South Sumatera, West Kalimantan, Central and East Java.

I hope that helps, good luck 
Cheers,
Romina M. Deschafeur
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: