INA is the official chamber of commerce for the Benelux countries (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg) in Indonesia. The organization has interests in facilitating, encouraging and supporting business cooperation between the three countries. Currently we have the opening for Secretary.
His/her duties included to support the daily activities of Director including to support the administration and business events.
1. Maximum age 35 years old
2. Minimum D3 degree- in any disciplines (preferable from reputable Academy Secretary)
3. At least two years of working experience, preferably in a foreign company
4. Fluent in English both spoken and written
5. Computer literate MS Office, Design and Photoshop;
6. A service-minded attitude and ability to work independently
7. Confident with excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please quote Secretary-Your Name in the e-mail subject and send your cover letter, detailed CV with expected salary and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (232)|