INA is the official chamber of commerce for the Benelux countries (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg) in Indonesia. The organization has interests in facilitating, encouraging and supporting business cooperation between the three countries. Currently we have the opening for Finance Controller.
1. University degree in accounting from reputable university.
2. At least 5 years of well-rounded working experience in accounting, taxation and finance; previous working experience in development organization or NGO is not a must but is an advantage.
3. Having tax brevet A and B would be an advantage.
4. Good level ability to communicate in English, both spoken and in writing.
5. Computer literate in MS-Office and familiar with accounting software.
6. A service-minded attitude and ability to work independently
Interested parties please quote Finance Controller-Your Name in the e-mail subject and send your cover letter, detailed CV with expected salary and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|