OVERVIEW: Actively promote U.S. higher education in Medan by offering comprehensive information about educational opportunities in the U.S. Conduct educational advising on how best to access those opportunities.
· Promote U.S. higher education throughout Medan and surrounding areas. Inform the public about educational opportunities in America, providing information about programs of study in the U.S.
· Carry-out a full range of educational advising activities, including group and one-on-one individual advising, electronic advising, and workshops.
· Manage the EducationUSA Advising Center in Medan, including reference materials and educational programming.
· Conduct outreach to local area high schools and universities and other relevant stakeholders, including public speaking within the community.
· Liaise with U.S. institutions of higher education to facilitate the recruitment and admission of students and increase student mobility.
· Bachelor's degree in relevant field is required. Academic experience in America at the undergraduate or graduate level is essential.
· Solid understanding of the U.S. higher education system. Conversant knowledge of U.S. undergraduate and graduate admissions processes and requirements, including the range of U.S. colleges and universities, financial aid requirements for international students, and educational options in the U.S.
· Desire and enthusiasm for promoting the United States as a destination for undergraduate and graduate study to potential students, parents, and external stakeholders.
· Minimum two years of relevant, progressively responsible experience in an educational field or international higher education, preferably in an advising capacity. Absent international education experience, extensive experience in customer service, marketing, communications, public relations.
· Must have strong interpersonal skills - including written and oral communication - and strong public speaking and presentation skills.
· Fluent speaking/reading/writing English and Bahasa Indonesia required. Chinese language proficiency preferred, but not required.
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary, plus performance bonus and benefits.
TO APPLY: Interested applicants should send expressions of interest and CVs to email@example.com by November 24.
Attachment(s) from Dian.firstname.lastname@example.org
1 of 1 File(s)
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
beasiswa dalam dan luar negri
Manajemen-Industriemail@example.com ==> Manajemen Industri
Free-English-Coursefirstname.lastname@example.org ==> Kursus Bahasa Inggris
PONSEL-INDONESIAemail@example.com ==> Telpon selular
HRD-POWERfirstname.lastname@example.org ==> Milis HRD
Indo-Jobemail@example.com ==> Lowongan kerja dalam dan luar negeri
Bisnis-Karirfirstname.lastname@example.org ==> Pembinaan bisnis dan karir
Training non profit komputer dan teknologi:
Training non profit manajemen produksi/operasi/supply chain/logistik: