INA is the official chamber of commerce for the Benelux countries (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg) in Indonesia. The organization has interests in facilitating, encouraging and supporting business cooperation between the three countries. Currently we have the opening for IT Staff.
- Minimum D3 or S1 from Information Technology / Information Management / Information System
- Male, max. 27 years old
- Experienced in IT field in big manufacturing company, but fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Having knowledge about PCs, Server, Windows OS, MS Office Software, Building Network, LAN, CMS, basic HTML, CSS, etc.
- Good command in English both oral and written
- A serviced-minded attitude and ability to work independently.
- service-minded attitude and ability to work independently
- Confident with excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please quote IT Staff-Your Name in the e-mail subject and send your cover letter, detailed CV and recent photo to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (3)|