Thursday, October 31, 2013

[milis tarki] Re: Ask : Apa salah kalo saya berpikir seperti ini??

 

Hi there....

It's quite private and personal yah....but here's some points to ponder, no one knows you better than yourself. How much possible risk and burden you willing to take in life, as well as the possible happiness that can come out of it... Semua in balance...

In my case, marriage and being a mom is off the table. Ga ada tawar menawar lagi. I just don't want to go that life path. Intinya tidak mau. I will be a bad mom and wife if being forced to go that path.

Jangan salah paham, I like guys, attracted to them and I like children. It's just I do not want to have both as in marriage and babies of my own.

No one, I repeat, no one may take your liberty of making your own life decision, even if it is extremely hard for others to digest. It is your own life, the responsibility is yours. Not your family or friends.

;)
Sent from Fey's Yahoo

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: