Friday, February 22, 2013

[sharepoint] Sharepoint creating contacts in Exchange

 

Hello all,
Question if I may...my environment includes Sharepoint 2010 farm and exchange 2007 organization. I've mail enabled my site collection and configured Directory Management Service. Now, when I mail enable a list I can send email and it is received fine by the list. My issue is with how sharepoint creates contacts. It seems to create a contact in exchange with an alias and External SMPT address. SMTP attribute is now however populated. Interestingly if I make a manual change to the alias or the external email address attribute, it seems to pupulate the smtp attribute and then it appears in the GAL. It would appear that something goes wrong while Sharepoint created the contact within Exchange. Any and all help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: