Sunday, May 6, 2012

[sharepointdiscussions] Digest Number 4439

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

Is it safe to create a web-application under Sharepoint in iis7?

Posted by: "brother.gabriel" brgabriel@sspx.org   brother.gabriel

Fri May 4, 2012 2:45 pm (PDT)



Salvete! I want to create a web-application that runs under my Sharepoint portal, in a subdirectory which I "conveted to web-application", but uses its own application pool. So far I have done this, and it seems to work fine. But other folks say that it will be removed after a CU.

They suggest to put the web-application in _layouts, but then, won't I lose direct access to the file system?

Here is my question with some following attached:
http://sharepoint.stackexchange.com/questions/35502/how-to-add-reference-for-microsoft-sharepoint-to-a-web-application

Can I get y'all's opinions?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Improve your business

by community exchange

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments: