Thursday, April 26, 2012

#FrenBC @ A widow needs investment ideas.

 

Hi, I'm Valerie, 41, a widow with a kid, from Canada. I'm a crop producer. I'm having a serious puzzle with my business. Since I could not get the solution I need, I decided I should share my present predicament with you with belief I would get the right answers that I need. The nature of things cannot permit me to say my problem openly in this manner. I do plead with everyone with good business IQ to contact me via email valsecgh@yahoo.ca so that we can find the best remedy to my dilemma. Being someone who lives in an isolated farmland far from people, this medium/group is the only means I can think of to get the ideas and information that I require to maintain things in order. You may have the solution that I lack.
Val.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> http://www.facebook.com/groups/bisniscenter || http://twitter.com/BisnisCenter

+++
:-) Do...., Real, Respect, Warm, Interact, Related, Short-Informative
:-( Don't., OneLiner, scam, MLM pyramid spam scheme, illegal-SARA
*_^ Just Friday 4 Selling or promote your Service/Product
.

__,_._,___

No comments: