Friday, March 16, 2012

[sharepointdiscussions] Digest Number 4412

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

New Site Column Term Set Settings Shows Term Twice

Posted by: "mkhartson" mhartson@ema-inc.com   mkhartson

Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:58 pm (PDT)



Hello. This is my first post.

I have created several terms and associated term sets.
I went to my Site Settings and created a Site Column mapped to the first Term. No problem.
Then I started to create a second column mapped to a second Term. I type in my Term, and the lookup box comes back with my term -- twice. They both have the same Term Set underneath.

I went back into Managed Metadata and deleted the Term and Set. I came back into Site Columns, typed in my Term, it found nothing. Seems good.

I went back into Managed Metadata and imported my term/term set. It shows once and looks fine.

I went back into Site Columns, and searched again -- my Term shows twice.

Any ideas?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for family,

kids and living

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments: