WQA-SEA is a leading ISO Certification Body in South East Asia. We have head office in United Kingdom.
Due to our aggressive business expansion, we are looking for qualified & dynamic talents to join our success team for the following position.
· Develop new market & customer worldwide
· Prepare Sales Plan, Report & Analysis
· Develop a market brand strategy and market observation
· Diploma 3 or S1 graduated
· Fluent in English both spoken and written
· Having Experiences minimum 2 years in marketing and excellent knowledge about marketing concept and principles.
· Relevant Experience in the ISO Certification Body and/or ISO Consultant
· Have excellent presentation skills
· Possess own car
· Hardworking, cautious, thorough, target oriented, fast learner, self motivated and outgoing
· Be able to work under pressures and know how to treat customers
· Pleasant character
· Computer literate
· Provide full support to Marketing Staff
· Handle all administration task from Marketing
· Arrange meeting, make minute of meeting and follow up the result
· Control and release the report Marketing Activities
· Min. DIII in any discipline.
· Good communication skill, fluent in English and computer literacy.
· The ability to work independently or in a team environment on challenging assignment.
· Advanced in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
· Have analytical, administration, leadership, planning
· Can work under pressure, responsible, adaptable, detail, assertive, organizing
· Team work and discipline
· Handling product knowledge & problem solving for customer satisfaction
Lead Auditor ISO 9001/14001/22000/27001/50001 & OHSAS 18001
· Assist and prepare plans and audit program.
· Complete the work in accordance with the audit plan and audit methodology.
· Collect and analyze data or reports.
· Prepare audit working papers are complete, systematic and timely, able to conduct an audit event & properly prepare the audit report, monitoring the follow up of audit result and recommendation.
· Communicate and discuss the findings of the Technical Manager.
· S1 from reputable university or dr (medical area).
· Qualified as Lead Auditor (preferably IRCA/IEMA/RAB or equivalent registered)
· Minimal 1 years experience handle ISO (9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc).
· Good spoken and written in English
· Good communication and presentation skill
· Willingness to travel & analytical approach to problem solving.
· Possess own car
· Prefer domicile at Jakarta.
If you meet all of the requirements above, please send your full resume with current and expected salary and recent photograph to email@example.com
Or visit our website : www.wqa-sea.com
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (3)|