Dear Mba Mod,
Please release this job offer, thank you.
Urgently needed HRD Manager for Tanjung Priok Area.
· Leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
· Coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the President Director and serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
· Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues.
· Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
· Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
· Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care
· Plan for employee's performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
· Coordinate company equal opportunity programs to achieve diversity goals.
· Work with Managers to develop three year business plans for the company.
· Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives,
· Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management
· At least 10 years HR Generalist and 5 years managerial level
· Proficient in English, MS offices
· Meticulous, mature and able to work independently
· Demonstrates passion - approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way. Committed to upholding professional standards
· Takes responsibility for own actions and visibly supports the senior leadership team and their agenda
· Results-focused - understands what is important to staff, clients and management - is committed to achieving goals. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organization
· Capable communication skills - handles complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence
· Ability to deliver appropriate information to the right people
· Ability to explain detailed legal information to staff in a straightforward way
· Displays integrity - is sincere in own behavior and in dealings with others
· Self motivated and self aware - recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and is committed to personal development
· Takes a broad interest in the success and development of the company and the Human Resource function as a whole
If you are interested with this position, please send your update CV with current & expected salaries package and your availability. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|