ILO looking for a consultant to support some of the ILO's Project for 3 months (February-April 2014) as follows:
1. Good knowledge of the secretarial and administrative procedure and practices.
2. Good administrative skills to provide administrative support.
3. Knowledge of in-house procedures for the preparation of documents and administrative forms, and for the use of filing systems will be considered an advantage.
4. Ability to work Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail) required for work.
5. Ability to draft correspondence.
6. Ability to obtain services from other work units inside and outside the office for completion of work.
7. Ability to organize own work
8. Ability to work under pressure
9. Shares knowledge – Shares important or relevant knowledge and information formally or informally; promotes knowledge transfer
The consultant's scope of work will comprise the following tasks:
a. Collaborate with the ILO Jakarta office on the implementation of Apprenticeship survey and implementation of National Plan of Action on Promoting Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining;
b. Liaise with Apprenticeship key stakeholders and national and provincial level tripartite forum;
c. Organize meetings and workshops relating to apprenticeship survey and implementation of National Plan of Action of FoA and CB.
Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply. Only qualified candidates will be notified. Please submit application to email@example.com before 22 January 2014.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|