Lowongan Kerja Safety (bukan security/satpam yah)
A minimum of a Diploma graduation from Health Academy or Civil Engineering
- Min 3 years in Multinational Company, Ideally a person with a couple of years experience in civil construction safety back ground.
The position requires being able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition the position requires the following:
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification required - must be certified within first 30 days of employment
- Proven basic investigative skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment in enforcing safety Project regulations, policies and practices.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing - through security reports, complaint and witness statements, and in assisting and providing general information to the site community and visitors.
- High degree of tact and diplomacy dealing with the project site community under a variety of difficult situations. The incumbent to provide helpful general information to the community and in other situations when "instructions" may have to be given to violators of safety regulations.
- Sensitivity toward the cultural of the Project site area community.
- Physically fit to withstand the challenges of extensive walking and descending numerous interior and external project area including multilevel building facilities, tunnel system and park land - ability to pass a standard medical examination performed by safety Health Services.
- English spoken and written (passive)
- Computer literate
- Investigating incidents
- Attend and supply input into toolbox meetings
- Carry out company inductions
- Liaise with the Systems/ Safety Manager
- Conducting of regular safety inspections and reporting
- To be successful in acquiring this role you will need to possess a can do attitude while being very positive and personable.
- Responding to requests for assistance and information in a helpful and courteous manner.
- Patrolling the grounds and facilities of the Project in a manner consistent with Departmental SOP and Project site Policy.
- Enforcing appropriate project regulations and policies including, but not limited to parking and traffic regulations.
- Routine involvement in directing vehicular or pedestrian traffic in a variety of situations.
- Other duties as assigned
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Please send in a Comprehensive Resume, Available Contact Number, salary expectation and Photograph within 2 weeks to the email address below:
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
beasiswa dalam dan luar negri
Manajemen-Industrifirstname.lastname@example.org ==> Manajemen Industri
Free-English-Courseemail@example.com ==> Kursus Bahasa Inggris
PONSEL-INDONESIAfirstname.lastname@example.org ==> Telpon selular
HRD-POWERemail@example.com ==> Milis HRD
Indo-Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org ==> Lowongan kerja dalam dan luar negeri
Bisnis-Kariremail@example.com ==> Pembinaan bisnis dan karir
Training non profit komputer dan teknologi:
Training non profit manajemen produksi/operasi/supply chain/logistik: