Dear All, this vacancy is CLOSED. Thank you.
Yayasan Hidung Merah
Yayasan Hidung Merah
· Position Available : Field MAnager (JAKARTA)
· Contract Date : 3 months probations and 3 year contract (extend every 3 year)
· Reporting Supervisor: Managing Director / Executive Director
· Salary range : IDR 5,000,000 – 6,000,000
· CV send to : email@example.com
· Requirements : Bachelor Degree fin related major communication, community development, child
· having min. 2 years experience in field and children, leadership experience
· Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Having work experience with multi – stakeholder (i.e Governemnt (walikota, lurah, camat, RT/RW) , Schools, Communities is a must
· Have a knowledge and skill of Project Management and Leadership
· Able to work individually and as a team
· Able to do interview in Jakarta and Visit the Field Area
About The Organization
Yayasan Hidung Merah is an arts and education outreach program based in Indonesia's capital city, Jakarta. Our mission is to empower Indonesia's underprivileged youth through the use of circus and other arts, as well as to support the kids' traditional and non-traditional educations.
Hidung Merah's organization is made up of four main programs. All four programs are aimed and focused towards the continued support and development of education for Indonesia's underprivileged children.
1) Hidung Merah's largest program, Arts and Education Outreach, currently works in two villages with 135 children. This program meets the children up to five times per week. This program includes weekly arts(mainly circus, but not limited to), informal education classes, tutoring sessions, mentoring and guidance and full or partial scholarships for the children's traditional schooling.
2) Red Nose Relief is Hidung Merah's emotional relief and trauma healing program. Since its inception in 2008, RNR has reached approximately 65,000 children in post conflict/disaster areas spread across Indonesia.
3) Hidung Merah Performance Troupe is the program offered to the most advanced students. These students train together once a week (outside of their regular Arts and Education classes), preparing shows to be performed at a variety of venues including social and 'commercial' events.
4) Red Nose Renovation is Hidung Merah's attempt to improve the learning environment of the formal schools in our slum communities. Hidung Merah finds sponsors for each project and facilitates the renovation of these public schools.
- Community Development :
- build a good relationship with Parents and community
- Schools : teachers, head master and schools staff
- Take the lead on special projects and programs in the field (Organize budget proposals for community projects
- Oversee implementation
- Report to executive Director daily or weekly (based on the necessity of the Project)
- Scholarship :
- Monitoring, Reporting and Documenting every school purchase needed (school fees, uniform, books, etc)
- Collect monthly Reports regarding Children's schools every month (result, absences and behavior)
- Provide the Executive Director with appropriate materials to communicate with student's sponsors (Photo, Reports, etc)
- General report to Managing Director
- Program :
- Supervise and Monitoring Program activity in cilincing and Bintaro
- Working together with Education Manager and Associate Artistic Director to maintain the Project, Develop the program and avoid any internal problem by guiding the entry level staff through any obstacle regarding the programming or work related issues
- Reporting :
- Collect daily reports from fields
- Compile and report projects including : Cilincing, Bintaro and Scholarship Project to Executive Director on a (bi) weekly schedule
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|