Friday, August 10, 2012

[sharepointdiscussions] Digest Number 4496

2 New Messages

Digest #4496

Messages

Thu Aug 9, 2012 8:04 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Sony Chen" sony_chen2000

Dear All,

I have a one excel file using sql database. So if i'm refresh the file on
desktop it's working properly. but now, i want to show that file using the
sharepoint and display on smart tv. it doesn't work properly cause cannot
automatically refresh on the smart tv.

Any one can help me to give me advice solve my problem?

Waiting any good news.

thanks
B'regards,

Sony

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Thu Aug 9, 2012 8:24 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"brother.gabriel" brother.gabriel

Hey, y'all, I was looking for a way to upload files to my portal via plain old commandline - without powershell. And I found a way!

Believe it or not, you can use Windows net use to map a sharepoint library to a drive letter! Then you can use plain old copy or xcopy or whatever.

net use r: https://some.portal.org/documents [password] user:domainName\[username]
copy c:\somefile.txt r:\somefile.txt

I first asked at sharepoint-stackexchange, and then stumbled upon the answer.

http://sharepoint.stackexchange.com/questions/43044/how-to-upload-file-to-sharepoint-via-commandline/43048#43048

Is there a better way to do this? I am not opposed to writing my own vb.net application.

GROUP FOOTER MESSAGE
Moderated by Mindsharp, www.mindsharp.com > Know More. Do More.

No comments: