Sunday, January 8, 2012

[sharepointdiscussions] Digest Number 4370

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1a.

Re: Mass Edit to a Single Column of Library using SQL

Posted by: "David" David.Deschere@kraton.com   dsdesc

Sat Jan 7, 2012 5:53 am (PST)



Please remember that a little trimming of text goes a long way. Or maybe i just need a new reader.... Thank you!

Dave Deschere

--- In sharepointdiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel A. Galant" <daniel@...> wrote:
>
> I wasn't arguing. Simply stating my opinion based upon your comments. "I've made numerous changes", "do as I do and tell no-one" and such, yes. I would not want someone like that working on a SharePoint deployment I had anything to do with. But then I believe in following the rules and not going places I shouldn't.

< text trimmed here >

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

Want a quick chat?

Chat over IM with

group members.

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Resources and tips

for parents

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

No comments: