Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd—a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited comprising Deloitte practices operating in Brunei, Guam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam—was established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises.
In Indonesia, Deloitte is represented by the following:
- Osman Bing Satrio & Eny (OBS&E), Registered Public Accountants
- Deloitte Tax Solutions (DTS), Tax Consulting
- PT Deloitte Konsultan Indonesia (DKI), Financial & Business Advisory
Deloitte Indonesia now has over 60 Partners & Directors and over 900 staff comprised of two offices in Jakarta and Surabaya, serving companies listed in the Indonesian stock exchanges as well as multinational and large national enterprises, public institutions, and fast growing companies.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Diploma Degree from reputable universities with excellent academic result, preferably have minimum 2 years of working experience in related area.
- Good appearance with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, capable in doing a proper filing, and other secretarial duties (Executive Support, Document Filling and Organizing, Administrative knowledge, Writing Business Correspondent, Scheduling & Arranging Travel.
- Willing to work hard, good endurance, and detail oriented.
- Able to work individually and in team.
- Able to work under tight schedule.
- Initiative and proactive.
- Task Prioritization and Efficiency.
- Able to do multitasking work.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Good computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet).
- Arrange and confirm internal and external appointments and meetings as requested including Video Conference. This includes but not limited to: manage the timeframes for each meeting, provide buffer between meetings, coordinate the attendance of all invitees, book and set up meeting room based on requirements, fulfill any special needs required for each meeting, reschedule any meeting as required and update the participants, conduct set up trial time with other participant for video conference, and coordinate with other function (internally) and externally.
- Prepare correspondence, reports and materials for publications and presentations by updating client contact database.
- Setup travel management for both business and personal purpose. This includes but not limited to: coordinate with the appointed travel agent to book both domestic and international flights according to timeframes and communicate for any changes and updates, arrange the accommodation (if requested). Prepare itinerary with venue detail and contact for each appointment.
- Prepare and maintain both business and personal Partners/Directors/Senior Managers/Managers expenses reports and ensuring all the supporting documents attached and make copy of all the submitted expenses for follow up.
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls, as follows: promptly greet and identify needs of each incoming caller, manage the caller's expectation on regards to return call timeframes, provide detailed messages indicating caller identity, caller need and contact details to users, redirect any phone call enquiries to other members of staff who are in a position to assist with the enquiry, arrange outgoing calls as well as conference calls.
- Support and coordinate international or VIP visits by: communicate the guest's travel plan to their PA, book accommodation (if required), administer the meeting agenda and timetable, coordinate with internal support for transportation, security and immigration escort, provide support to the guest during the visit.
- Coordinate internal events: book venues and ensuring all the facilities are in place, order food & beverages, create and send invitations, prepare all the necessary documents if required, and act as a stand by person if necessary.
- Accurately and timely prepare and coordinate correspondences in the form of standard letters, memos, and other documents (including presentations, engagement letters and other reports in addition to other materials involving creative layout and design).
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Handle and prepare BR (Billing Request). Liaise with Billing Department regarding reissue, revised and collection of billings. Apply support to superiors to input timesheet and reconciliation and submission of expenses and ensuring all the supporting documents attached and makes copy of all the submitted expenses for follow up.
- Ensures that any professional, technical, or client service problem or request is resolved in a timely manner and by the appropriate people and resources.
- Assist in collecting contribution from all staff for certain events such as weddings, condolences, new baby born, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your online application to:
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|