"Water & Waste Water Treatment Specialist"
OVERSEA HOLDING GROUP provides One Stop Total Water Treatment solutions by employing leading edge technology. Due to our aggressive expansion programs, we seek enthusiastic and dedicated candidates for the position of:
1. PROCUREMENT STAFF
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Good negotiation• Sourcing, Financial Improvement Processes etc.
• Budget oriented
• Willing to work in a growing environment and relish a challenge
• Min. Bachelor Degree in any major
• Min. 1 years experience as procurement (Fresh Graduate welcome)
• Experience with material WTP & WWTP purchasing is advantage• Strong Responsibility / Honestly
2. SITE MANAGER (SM)
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Male, age between 28 – 40 years old.
• Minimum 3 years design engineering/project preferably in Water Treatment Process
• Independent, honest, self-motivated, responsibility to the job.
• Hands on experience in project coordination, control, and budget monitoring and scheduling
• Strong technical background able to make detail BOM.
• Excellent customer relationship management.
• Fluent to speak English is preferable.
• Strong technical knowledge and able to work in team
· Willing to be stationed on project site with duration of 3-4 month
An attractive remuneration package, benefits and challenging working environment and excellent career growth in the company would be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants, please send detailed resume including a recent passport size photograph, stating present and expected salary, directly to the email below.
Please quote Code Reference in your application for the position applied.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (2)|