Work location: Jakarta.
Employment type: Permanent
Role & Responsibilities:
• Set up of standard project office templates and procedures.
• Ensuring project governance and standards are upheld.
• Maintains proper organization and storage of documents (including project documentation and information)
• Coordinate meetings and minutes taking.
• Liaise and influence project staffs to ensure weekly and monthly deliverables are met.
• Co-ordinate the task of the project team, suppliers and staff outside the project team.
• Assist Project Manager in reporting progress, risk, issues and exceptions.
• Resource Management – assignment, prioritization.
• Metrics and Reporting
• Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or related with 2 years of related working experience.
• Able to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels.
• Must be systematic, organize and highly structure.
• Ability to follow up closely on project status and work closely with Project Manager.
• Ability in management of documentation filing and version control.
• General Administrative Effort.
• A responsible and good team player that can also work independently
• Pleasant disposition with positive attitude and commitment.
• Excellent Excel skills and Word skills.
Please send your CV, indicating your current & expected compensation/benefit to: email@example.com
TSM Consulting Group
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
40000+ members and counting.
No Spam. No Ads. No Bull. Just plain job posts.
Join us, send a blank e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For jobs in India, send e-mail to: email@example.com
===================Yahoo Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to: