We are a fast growing tax and financial advisory firm providing highest quality of service to optimize our clients businesses efficiently. We invite you to join our expert team for the Office Manager position:
- Reporting to the Partners (owners of the company)
- Responsible for office administration in general such as :
- Providing the overall office services (including maintenance of office equipment and office space, general office cleaning, and leasehold improvement)
- Maintaining office services and efficiency of office records
- Managing the support and administrative staff at the work area
- Responsible for HR affairs (payroll, overtime calculation, maintaining personal leave record, recruitment, vacation notice, etc.)
- Responsible for Finance issues (monitoring bank accounts, cheques, reimbursements & payments, liaising with accounting division)
- Any other ad-hoc projects or work assigned by the Partners
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of similar past experience;
- Female, with minimum age of 28 years old and maximum 35 years old.
- Secretarial Academy / University graduate with bookkeeping knowledge and experience;
- Pleasant, dependable, & able to interact with all levels of management;
- Well-organized, confident, and trustworthy as well;
- Excellent command of verbal and written English;
- Demonstrate sound work ethics: punctuality, takes responsibility for given tasks from start to end, ability to prioritize, has emotional maturity and is confident and loyal.
- Able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision as well as accepting close supervision if needed.
- Good working knowledge of latest technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Willingness to update skills as required by the tasks to be performed
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (6)|