Under the direction of HR Manager, responsible for assisting HR Admin functions in areas of maintaining personnel files, employee's database, employee leave & attendance record, medical claim processing and annual performance review admin matters.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
#1 Maintaining Personnel Files
· Maintaining personnel files and ensuring that they are complete with all the necessary documents as per the checklist
· Ensure completeness of the personnel prior to be archived
· To monitor and review the contractual status of all staff and ensure that employee contracts information is updated and accurate
· Sent reminder to Managers or Unit Head in contract expiry.
· Provide weekly and monthly report for all employee status.
#2 Assist in Payroll
· Maintain and monitor attendance record using attendance machine
· Prepare attendance report for transport allowance payment
#3 Employee Benefit Processing
· Maintaining and processing the leave request and records
· Process medical reimbursement and make sure the data for reimbursement is valid.
· Maintaining medical record and updating employee entitlements
#4 Contract Producing & Annual Performance Appraisal
· Assist with ensuring that APA are completed and remitted on time to HR Dept.
· Issuing contract for all employee.
· Preparing reference letter for all staff.
1) Education: Min. Diploma Degree (D3) in a related field
2) Min. 2 year experiences in a similar position
3) Specific technical skills:
· Effective record keeping and filling skill and experience
· Ability to complete given assignments accurately with minimum supervision.
· Ability to deal patiently and tactfully with staff members.
· High sense of personal integrity, discretion, initiative and judgment.
· Good command in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and oral communication)
· Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
· Customer service attitude
· Prioritize operational needs and multi tasks
Please submit your applications before January 31st, 2014 to
"Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|