Save the Children is an international non-profit organization that focuses on the fulfillment of children's right. Save the Children was first established in May 1919 in the U.K. and to date has 28 Save the Children Offices and operations in more than 120 countries worldwide. In 1976, Save the Children signed an MoU with the Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia, followed then by the operations of Save the Children throughout Indonesia. Currently, Save the Children work in 11 provinces with a variety of program areas, such as: Education, Health and Sanitation, Livelihood, Child Protection also Disaster Risk Reduction.
Save the Children is committed in conducting its programs in a way that is safe for children beneficiaries and to help protect children with whom Save the Children in a relationship. As a humanitarian organization, Save the Children is obliged to create and maintain an environment to prevent any sexual exploitation and sexual abuse of children as well as to promote the implementation of child safety policies.
Now we are looking for a position of:
RECEPTIONIST (code: REC), based in Jakarta Country Office, 1 position
Under the supervision and guidance from Sr. Support Services Manager, the Receptionist is responsible to ensure the front office service run smoothly and efficiently to support the organizational operation.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal job description and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Report to : Sr. Support Services Manager
· Ensure front office service and function such as telephone handling, incoming and outgoing mail deliveries, taxi voucher and ensure timely, correct and complete relevant billing payments
· Ensure complete and correct information on logbooks for taxi vouchers, mails, invoices and distribution to relevant staff.
· Ensure updated staff contact list and distribute it on regular basis
· The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
- Intermediate English proficiency
- Customer service oriented
- Have computer skill
· 1 year experience in front office service
· Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
SCI Values Practice
· To carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
· To carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the "subject" column of the e-mails in this format: code of the position <…> - your name <…>.
Closing date for application is up to 5 January 2014
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children's commitment to protecting children from abuse
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|