INA is the Indonesian-Benelux Chamber of Commerce. Carrying out market research and creating business partnerships between companies from Indonesia, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg is among our core activities.
INA is looking for a
Business Development Manager
His/her responsibilities will be:
- Finding suitable business partners for companies that want to trade or invest in Indonesia or in the Benelux countries;
- Carrying out research on markets and companies in Indonesia;
- Giving companies advice on business development in Indonesia;
The candidate should be an Indonesian national, fluent in English, and have:
- a minimum of five years working experience in business partner search and market research in Indonesia;
- a good understanding of Indonesian business;
- a master's degree from a reputable Indonesian university in a technical field or in business management; other related field will be considered,
- good verbal communication, writing and business research skills.
INA offers a very dynamic international working environment, a pleasant working atmosphere and much room for personal development.
Interested parties please quote Business Development Manager-Your Name in the e-mail subject and send your application (CV), expected salary and recent photo to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|