We are representing a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services for the oil & gas industry FROM EUROPEAN, with unique capabilities in designing and executing large-scale offshore and onshore projects. They have a strong expertise in operating in deepwater and remote areas. They have significant technological competence in gas monetization and heavy oil exploitation.
We are looking for the following qualified and experienced individuals to join as ;
SENIOR CORPORATE LICENSES OFFICER :
Minimum requirement as follow;
- Legal educational back-ground from reputable University is preferable
- Proved experience in same position within major contractor in our industry (EPCI) Oil & Gas with 5-7 years in similar position or similar field.
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Familiar with regulation in BKPM, Migas and other government institutions
Job descriptions :
- Assisting Company Secretary including conducting corporate licenses, certification, and legal documentation (incld. Coordination with PTSI's branch)
- Communication & follow-up document process & legalization with Notary, BKPM and other related government institutions.
- Regular reporting to government institutions to maintain required licenses/certification.
- Doing some research for any clarifications in related to some regulations, legal opinion, or latest information/status regarding legal issues.
The Company offers excellent global career opportunities. Interested candidates shall apply to:
Stating position applied for in the subject e-mail. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
40000+ members and counting.
No Spam. No Ads. No Bull. Just plain job posts.
Join us, send a blank e-mail to: email@example.com
For jobs in India, send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org