DOCUMENT CONTROL/TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
· Establish an efficient document control system and procedures, and ensure proper utilization of such.
· Be responsible to enhance / upgrade the system to keep pace with the changing business environment.
· Compile all project correspondences and maintain good project history.
· Assist Company to compile all project's related documents for hand over process to Company's asset owner, which shall include but not limited to: vendor manuals, spare-parts lists, as-built drawings, results of QA/QC inspection, pre-commissioning & commissioning data, project MOC documentation, etc.
· Assist Company to provide miscellaneous technical supports which shall include but not limited to: project data tracking and compilation, managing project files, field data collection and verification, managing engineering deliverables review status and correspondence, etc.
· Minimum education is to possess an engineering diploma degree (D3) with 5 years working experience or senior high school graduate (SMU) with 8 years working experience, both in document control and/or in providing various technical assistances.
· The candidate shall be skilled to use Microsoft Office software, such as: Excel spreadsheet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, etc
· Having experiences in Oil & Gas Industries or Petrochemical will be an advantage.
· Willing to be placed in Jakarta office, on contractual basis (project based)
For those who meet our qualifications above, please send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: "Application for Document Control/Technical Assistant"
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|