Saturday, January 28, 2012

Re: [sharepoint] I am desperate now! Meeting Workspace Issue

 

Not understanding anything in your email. Can you clarify?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 26, 2012, at 12:09 PM, George <gabrooks@msn.com> wrote:

> Please look at the following attachment which illustrates my problem:
>
> 1. Currently a user clicks the recurring meeting item in the calendar and
> is taken to:
>
> 2. The actual Calendar Item.
>
> 3. Near the bottom of the page, there is a link to get to the Meeting
> Workspace.
>
> 4. The user clicks this item and is then taken to
>
> 5. The Meeting Workspace for this date.
>
> Is is possible for:
>
> 1. The user clicks the recurring meeting item in the calendar and is taken
> to:
>
> 2. The Meeting Workspace for this date.
>
> ?
>
> My boss is getting on my case about this and I can't find any references to
> it. If this is not possible, I need to know so that I can let him know.
>
> Do we need to upgrade to SharePoint 2010?
>
> I do have have SharePoint designer, is there something I can do here to
> make this happen?
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: