Friday, January 13, 2012

Farewell Fellaz

Dear Datacomm Comrades,

As many of you probably know, today is my last day (also). But before I leave, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what a honor and pleasure it has been to meet and serve you all.

Thank you for the support and encouragement you have provided me during my time at Datacomm. I will miss our daily interactions and working on projects with you.

I would appreciate your continued advice as I start the next phase of my career on Msc Consulting pte Ltd Singapore.

Please keep in touch. I can be reached at my personal email address (lukehendri@gmail.com), on LinkedIn at LinkedIn.com/in/lukashendri at or via my cell phone +62-838-9933-0508.

Again, thanks so much for your support.

warm regards,

Lukas Hendri

"…sebab TUHAN akan berjalan di depanmu, dan Allah Israel akan menjadi penutup barisanmu."

"…apabila ia membuka, tidak ada yang dapat menutup; apabila ia menutup, tidak ada yang dapat membuka."

Jesus Christ loves you ☺
Email:

lukehendri@gmail.com
LinkedIn: LinkedIn/in/lukashendri

Twitter: Twitter.com/lukehendri

Cell:

+62-838-9933-0508
By His Grace

No comments: